Dutch Process Technology (DPT) was founded as a sister company of InProServe. After serving our customers with industrial automation support for 15 years it was time to include turnkey process solutions. DPT focusses on designing process installations for low to high viscous food and personal care products. Besides supplying our own equipment, DPT is a stepping stone for other equipment manufactures. With our team of professionals we offer our OEM partners local support for automation, process design, commissioning, spares and service.
At DPT we believe in working together with our customers to create long term partnerships. We strive to be a dedicated partner in solving process challenges and turning recipes into turnkey process systems. Our in house pilot facility is a key feature in supporting our customers and bringing ideas to life.
DPT’s fields of expertise include:
- Dissolving, dispersing and emulsifying
- Dosing and filling
- Heat transfer and evaporation
- Log reduction: HTST – UHT
- Aseptic and Non Aseptic processing
- Cleaning In Place (CIP) and Sterilization In Place (SIP)
- High pressure pumps and homogenizers
Processing in different ranges
Proof is in the pudding that is why at DPT we offer the opportunity to conduct product testing in our pilot plant. The pilot plant is used to show new customers the benefits of our equipment as well as supporting existing customers with NPD work. The pilot equipment is portable and can be arranged to set up a customer specific process. The portable units can also be shipped to your facility for onsite testing in your production.
The 150m2 pilot facility is equipped with the following unit operations:
- Emulsifying inline and batch
- Kettle cooking & cooling
- Vacuum cooking – cooling – concentrating
- Additional unit operations can be arranged via our partners based on your requirements
Contact us to discuss your process and to schedule your trials!